Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crimmus Time again!!!

I love this time of year! The giving, the smells, the decorations, and the general joy all around. I love my family and I love the spirit of the season.
I need to get on the ball and have some family pictures made. We decorated the tree, but it's in one of our incomplete rooms. I can't wait to get our house straight.
This month we celebrated Gralynn's 5th birthday at an Art Studio and had so much fun! Gralynn loves art and is now ready to take some classes. She said she'd rather do that than keep doing dance. She was a ballet drop out last year, so I'm determined she will stay in this class!
We are getting ready for Christmas and then our annual Holiday/New Year's party. Up next is Gaines' 3rd birthday, and then my classes begin mid January.
Life is busy, but good. Someone remind me of that when I'm all stressed and hopefully dropping much weight being busier than ever!!

Happy Holidays all! Can't wait to see pictures from everyone's holiday get togethers :0)

0 comments: