Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, well, well

As most others, I too have enjoyed and photagraphically captured memories of the great SC Snow! I loved it. Not even so much playing in it, b/c I don't own cute snowboots, but I loved watching the kids. It also made me appreciate the trees and the range of houses in my hood. The snow looked so pretty atop the different roofs and trees.
While we enjoyed the snow he in the south, Greg has had his share of snow adeventures. While his was at a business trip in Wisconcin, he slippled on an ice patch and broke his clavicle (collar bone). He has been in much pain, but has really managed well. He has been helpful and not really complained. Today he had surgery. His very first suregery ever! He was scared. I, laughed b/c I was like, "it's yo clavicle---I've had my chest cracked open twice and babies out my hootie! no comparison" but I've been advised to love and care for. So here begins the journey of Kerri-nursemaid. PS-- props to those of you who are nurses----SO not for me!!!

K- so here are some pics from snow. I hope I can become a loving compassionate wife!!!


2 comments:

Hollie Heming said...

You crack me up!!! I am laughing so hard. I'm with you...a nurse I am not!!

Love the pics of the snow. Your kids are just beautiful!!

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I am also not a nurse! And with as many surgeries that we've had in the past twelve months for all of my family members, I must say that I am even worse at playing nurse than I was before. Teachers teach. Nurses nurse. :)