Monday, July 5, 2010

Mo Summer


Summer is usually the time I spend getting all things left undone..done. However, i have been soooo super lazy so far! I've had fun with the kids, and they've had fun playing with each other; but part of me is just ready to set the new routine and get on with it...well, after next week when we return home from our annual Roberts beach trip to Fripp Island. I'm looking forward to going to the beach b/c we have such a good time every year. That, and I'm ready to just go somewhere. Should be more fun this year b/c my kids are older and thanks to Gram and Pop having a backyard pool, they are becoming quite the water babies. They both learned to jump of the diving board and turn flips and swim all over the pool, (with life saving device, of course).
I've started trying to get my self emotionally ready to have Gralynn join me in Kindergarten in August. Gaines will start a new daycare/preschool and it's all happening a wee bit too fast!
So, as I complain about the summer...I think I'm going to try to enjoy the lazy days and playing with my kids :0)

0 comments: