Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's the Little Things....

So, as of late, I work until 5ish (bc I don't have to hurry up and get Gaines by 4 everyday), I come home, clean, more schoolwork, kids bath, bed, then sit for myself (which, PS is getting shorter and shorter)and then head to bed. Sound familiar?
Well, I have found that there a few things that make my day..... (in no particular order)
#1 Especially in this new weather--- good smellin spaghetti cooking
#2 90210- EVERYDAY
#3 Beer
#4 A nice hot shower--with all my shampoos and products :0)
#5 Finding a tip in a prof book that I can use in my classroom
#6 making labels and signs
#7 watching Greg and kiddos play like crazy
#8 Snuggles before bed
#9 Good TV
# 10 Ice cream!!

Dude-- this is just where I am-- ain't nothing special happening in m'life :0)

0 comments: