Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh Where Oh Where Have My BABIES Gone??

Geeeez... People always say how fast time flies and that kids will grow up right before our eyes, but sheeesh! I just spent time looking at old photos and it hit me like a train how fast they really do grow up! I didn't realize how young they were when we moved into this house: Gralynn was just TWO and Gaines was only 4 mos. Now Gralynn is SIX and Gaines will be FOUR on Sunday!!!! This made me sad, but I must say, i LOVE this stage :0) We have been able to do so many fun things with them. Trips are actually enjoyable and like today we went 4 wheeling. It was so much fun. They love each other so much and play so well together. Gralynn has started reading the bedtime stories each night and Gaines is in awe and catching on to most words already. It's such a blessing to have a girl and a boy! I highly recommend it :0)
We have spent this holiday TOGETHER as a family and it has been so amazing! i am so blessed and I just pray that we stay the tight-nit family we are in this coming new year and years to come.
Spend this year being grateful! Happy 2011 to all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful blog
I wish you happiness
Mary Alice Hill Motivational Speaker