Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Smelly

I'm a Bath and BOdy fan anyway---but OMG----the new TWILIGHT WOODS scentage is whaaannderfooolll! I realize scent is a personal pref, but dang, I bought this Twilight Woods on a whim bc it was one of few Bubble Baths and I wanted to get Gralynn some to put in stocking----I added it to their bath the other night and fell in love. So, after 4 long years, I decided tonoight was MY night! i was clearing out the toy dinosaurs and foam letters, lighting a candle, tuning out the noise, avoiding the rubber ducky spicket cover and pouring in the bubble bath for MYSELF. We live in an old house and the only tub happens to be the kids bathroom, so I kicked everyone out tonight, poured a glass, lit a candle and indulged------KINDA.
The point--- I'm heading back to Bath and Body to load up on Twilight Woods.

On a sidenote--- i received a gift from a student earlier, and it was Victoria Secrets Amber Romance----I love too--brough back mems of Lauree when we lived together at Clemson. Girl , we knew when she was plannin to hook up, b/c Atumn Woods was ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

0 comments: