Saturday, December 25, 2010

Well, we here the Roberts fam have a purdy great Christmas thus far. Nothing too special or whatever, just plain ole family fun. We started the week of festivities by going to Atlanta for a mini vacay to Snow Mountain ( Stone Mountain)and then to the ATL Aquarium. Which, p.s. froggin ROCKS! Do not even waste time and $ going to Charleston Aquarium--take the extra mileage and head on over to Atlanta-- seriously.
We were going to go to Disney, but after this vacay, we've decided to wait on Disney until the kiddos are a tad bit older and can remember and truly enjoy all there is to do!
We enjoyed a beautiful Christmas Eve service at Seacoast and then home to dinner with family. GG went straight to bed early for Santa. Much excitement when the morning came and then off to mom's house for Christmas one----good time hanging with Corry's and other fam. I love how my two play so well with Kelsey's three. It really is beautiful. We will go to Greg's fam tomorrow, which is usually a great time also.

So there. Richly blessed.


ANd ppppps---

I cannot stop thinking about people who are homeless this season. I'm all wrapped niceley in my new Hotel robe from Greg, in my nice warm cozy house, and I cannot imagine what those less fortunate are going through----like seriously---it is a continuous thought. Which means : 1) God is calling me to do something for someone
2) Upon the ineveitable envy I feel every family gathering, I should divert my attention wholly to my blessings!

0 comments: