Monday, December 20, 2010

And so...

Aside from the slackiness of my posting, a good bit has actually been going on up in this house! This time of year is always super crazy with the ending of half of the school year; Gralynn's bday, Christmas, Gaines' bday, and the general rush-around that comes with this season.
We had Gralynn's bday party at Build-A-Bear this year with a few of teh girls from her class. That was stressfully fun. G did get her American Girl doll, Lanie, from my mom this year. Lanie is now a member of the family and has more clothes than I do! We're on the search for a clothes-holder thingy. Gaines, on the other hand has taken to Bakugan--YUCK!- I suppose it could be worse :0)
I am nowhere close to finishing shopping, haven't started wrapping, and never did cook---I am also in the middle of the remodeling; reorganizing; redecorating this house. Notice I said MIDDLE b/c I just can't seem to get it done! I have a vision of everything being in its proper place and me knowing right where everything is when I need it, but then I see myself being the one to do it and I move to something else..
Oh winter break---you're not off to a good start.

0 comments: